The Scooter business is nothing new to Berkeley Honda Yamaha. We've been selling scooters for years and carry, in-stock, the most popular Honda and Yamaha models. Our knowledgeable sales staff is happy to assist you in choosing a model that fits your needs. And once on the road, our certified service technicians will keep your scooter running like new.
As many new owners have learned, there are many benefits to owning a scooter.
- Scooters are very fuel-efficient. In fact, they are one of the most economical means of motorized transportation. Many of the models Berkeley Honda Yamaha sells get 80+ miles per gallon. Take a look at the estimated fuel economy figures of our most popular models.
- Scooters are now available with environmentally conscious four-stroke engines. This was not always the case, but every scooter Berkeley Honda Yamaha sells is powered by a low-emissions four-stroke motor that runs on straight gasoline.
- Scooters are easy to operate. Just push the starter button, twist the handlebar throttle and go. All Berkeley Honda Yamaha scooters have electric starters, automatic transmissions, and strong brakes.
- Scooters have low maintenance costs. As a mode of transportation, scooters are very easy to work on and normal maintenance can easily be done by scooter owners. But if this is not your forte, Berkeley Honda Yamaha's expert service department is always available to get the job done.
- Scooters are easy to maneuver in traffic. Because scooters are so much smaller than cars, they can easily slide in and out of traffic, especially when the flow is gridlocked.
- Scooters are easy to park. Because of their small size, the opportunities to find an adequate place to park a scooter are numerous.
- And finally, Scooters are fun. The wind rushing by your face, the scents in the air, exploring a place you've never been, the feeling of freedom. Owning a scooter is a blast.